Sunday, October 28, 2007

A couple of after thoughts . . .

1. I don't necessarily recommend spur-of-the-moment theater sex. While it's hotter that way, most likely you will regret it. You will definitely want some machine-washable jackets to toss on the floor. You do NOT want to touch a movie theater floor. It's easier if the girl wears a skirt. A condum is not really practical, so the girl needs to be sure to wear panties, or else she will have cum running down her legs. Just my two cents. :-)
2. Check it out! I just put a link to my yahoo messenger ID on my profile. So now you can send me a message. If you don't reach me there, just post a comment on the blog. I will always check the comments every day.
3. Tell all your friends about me. As my blog grows, I'd love to have more and more people reading it. I mean, there will always be sex, and I'll always love it, so I'll want to blog about it!!!

No comments: