Friday, January 4, 2008

The New Year

Well ladies and fellas, it's a new year! How exciting. A full year of possibilities just waiting to happen. I decided not to make any resolutions this year. I think the term "resolution" is a bit scary. So I set some goals for myself and we set some goals for ourselves. Now is certainly a time to reflect on everything that has happened in the last year. This is an opportunity to take a look at everything that went right and figure out how to make it happen again. And it's an opportunity to look at everything that went badly and figure out how to avoid that this time around.

Chris and I are in the process of finding the right person to have a threesome with. It sounds easier than it truly is. In all honesty, he's in the process of looking and I'm in the process of saying no. We had a great experience with a girl recently and I'm just worried we won't be able to duplicate that again. I guess I'm looking for that right person that we can have a connection with. I guess that'll be our sexual goal . . . to find a good third.

Personally, my goal is to make sure that I spend some good, quality time with Chris. Often by the end of the day I am frustrated and tired and I feel like I take it out on him a lot. So my goal is to make sure that I always show him how much I love him.

What are your goals?

No comments: